My baby Pucca: Some updates @ 14m

Some updates @ 14m
Tuesday, August 21, 2007

- I love Maisy and her gang.



- I can recognize Barney and Dora. Mom just bought me some cds and just recently started watching them. I also have mickey and pluto toys that's why I'm also familiar with them :)

- Despite emails nowadays saying that there are studies which proves that baby cds are not helpful in baby's brain development, mami still think's its a great tool to for us to interact especially when its been raining and we can't go out and play.

- Points at TV if I want to watch my cds.

- Sing the local show tune of "Marimar", at the end I'll say in a high pitch voice, "Aw!"

- I can do an impression on the evil sister in Rejoice TVAD.

- I love apples. Hopefully mom will be able to do and post my SnowWhite LO soon :) Whenever I see one, fake or not, i'd like to munch on it.

- I still only have two teeth in by bottom jaw :)

- I can point out the letter "O".

- Can recognize stars and flowers.

- Can make the gesture of placing my forefinger on my lips and say "shhh" for quiet.

- Can point and shake my head when saying "No, no, no"

- Attempts to sing along and say the last words of "Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star" line per line.

- has mastered the use of the following words:
Papa (Eat), Dede (Milk), Ti-tit (pacifier), Mam (Drink), Up

- Can recognize and call the following people:
Mami, Dadi, Dani, Ate, Mamay, Lola, Lolo, Tita, Nongnong

- Can recognize, immitate the sounds of the following animals:
Dog (Aw-aw), Cat (me-yaw), Lizard (Tsk-tsk), Cow (moo), Sheep (Baa), Bird (tit-tit), Lion (roahhh), Duck (quack-quack), Bee (buzz), Snake (hiss), Horse (tigidig - hirap neto), Monkey (hu-hu-hu), Fish (blub-blub), Goat (meeh), Butterfly (no sound here *lol*)

- Can recognize and point the following body parts:
Eyes, Nose, Ears, Teeth, Tongue, Hair, Fingers, Toes, Feet, Tummy

- Can climb up and down the sofa, can climb down from bed. Loves her blue foldable chair when watching tv/cd. Twirls, sways and dances when there's music.

- Loves to color (more like scribbles) the sofa and our floor with crayons

- Insists on feeding myself and uses spoon or fork but can get very messy when I start to play with my food.

- Prefers to drink water in a glass or her sippy cup.

- Still needs my pacifier and my Pup for comfort.

Labels:


1:06 PM
| Link up!




s w e e t y


name
skool
class


place ur taggie board here.............................................................................
www.tag-board.com
or ur unkymoods
www.unkymoods.com
Links


history
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
June 2008
September 2008
January 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
February 2010
April 2010
June 2010
December 2010
November 2011




.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Twinkle, twinkle, little star
How I wonder what you are!
Up above the world so high
Like a diamond in the sky
Twinkle, twinkle, little star
How I wonder what you are